Monday, November 3, 2008

Third Day on the 3rd



My favorite band in the whole world, and the only one I listen to on a regular basis, Third Day. On the 3rd day of the month the have a blog carnival on the bands blog. I thought it would be fun to play along. They are a christian rock band. Their current CD, Revelation, fits my life perfectly right now, I listen to it daily. I wish I could meet Mac Powell who is the front man for the band and writes most of the lyrics. I would like to tell him how powerful his songs are. How so many of the songs are prayers for me. That revelation was exactly what I needed, and that God has given it to me and that his songs helped me realize what I needed and that my priorities were out of whack. Thank You Mac, Mark, Tai and David for your music ministry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl... I looooooooove Third day!

gotta love em!

About Me

a SAHM living the good life in northern Illinois